- Please read these Terms carefully. By using this website, you are deemed to have agreed to these Terms, and you are bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to comply with any of these Terms, please do not use this website.
- We may change these Terms from time to time at our discretion. So, please review these Terms regularly and it is your responsibility to read and comply with these Terms, or any renewed version of these Terms, which are published on this website. Without affecting your obligation specified in the previous sentence, your access and use of this website, after any changes to the Terms are made effective, constitute your acceptance of the revised Terms.
Therefore, please review the Terms periodically for changes and ensure that all Terms are agreeable to you. If you do not agree to any of these Terms, or any renewed Terms, do not access or use this website or, if you have started accessing or using the website, stop such access and use of this website immediately.
- This website is operated by Toonz Animation India Pvt. Ltd., an Indian company, having its address at 731-735, Nila, Technopark, Trivandrum, Kerala, India, and its parent, affiliates, and group companies (collectively “Toonz Media Group”).
- If you have any question, then please contact us through any of the following modes of communication:
Toonz Animation India Pvt. Ltd.
731-735, Nila, Technopark
Trivandrum – 695 581, Kerala, India.
2. Access and Registration
- You must obtain all telecommunication services, computer equipment, and software necessary to connect to and use this website at your own costs and risks. We do not provide such services, equipment, or software. We do not have any control over, or responsibility for, such suppliers and their services.
- We may issue you with a username, password, or other access control mechanism for your access to this website or certain parts of it. The controls that we provide to you to access this website are for your personal use only. You must not disclose those controls to anyone else or you must not allow anyone else to use them. You must not use anyone else’s password to access this website. You must tell us if you think that the access controls that we provided to you are no longer confidential so that we may change it appropriately. If, at any time, and in our sole discretion, we believe it necessary to issue a revised access control mechanism, then we may issue another access control to you.
- You must not abuse the access to our website. We are striving to maintain the security and integrity of the website to enable you and all other users to use it safely and effectively. Please cooperate with us to achieve this objective.
3. Contents of the website
- This website features a wide range of text, photographs, sound recordings, videos, graphics, software, data, and other content of all forms which we, our associate entities, our suppliers, and our licensors provide (“Content”). We, our suppliers, or our licensors own the Content.
- The Content is protected by copyright, trademark rights, database rights, and other intellectual property and related rights which are owned by us, our suppliers, or our licensors, as appropriate. You must not breach any intellectual property in the Content or violate any law through your access to this website.
- You may access this website and view the Content on-screen, but care should be taken not to do any act, or refrain from doing any act, which will result in an infringement.
- For certain Content, separate or additional usage terms may apply. These will be marked in the relevant area of this website where you will be given the opportunity to review and agree to them.
- We reserve the right to prohibit or restrict the way in which other websites link to or frame or represent any of the Contents.
- Except to the extent permitted by law, you must not decompile, reverse engineer, dis-assemble, or otherwise access the Content or source code used in any software on this website.
- If you have any questions about what you may or what you may not do with the Content or about the use of this website, please contact us.
- We reserve any other uses of, and rights in, this website and Content on behalf of us, our suppliers, and our licensors. Therefore, you must obtain prior written approval for exercise of any of the reserved rights, otherwise, your action will be deemed to be in breach of these Terms. We, however, may not be able to always give our consent. To make a request, please contact us.
- Unless otherwise agreed, your access and use of this website is free of any charges and is for your informational purpose only. We, however, reserve our right to make your access and use of this website for a fee to be paid by you for which we will try to notify you in advance.
- This website may not be available at all times. It will be inaccessible during regular maintenance periods, emergency maintenance periods, or during other periods in for other technical reasons.
- This website does not warrant that it is error-free or bug-free. We will, however, use reasonable care in fixing any problem once we become aware of them.
- We make no warranty or representation, either express or implied. This disclaimer includes, without limitation, our disclaimers of warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- Although we take reasonable care with our Content, we cannot check every item or promise that typos or other errors will never appear on this website.
- We cannot control and are not responsible for the user-provided, user-generated, licensor-provided, or other third-party provided Content that appears on our website.
- We are not liable and will not compensate you for any loss or damage you may suffer by your use of this website. In addition, we are not liable for any loss or damage that you may suffer if the loss or the damage is attributable to (i) you or your fault, (ii) a third-party or third-party’s fault, or (iii) any other event which we could have foreseen or forestalled if we had taken reasonable care.
- We will not be responsible or liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, punitive, or incidental loss or damage suffered by you even if we were advised of the possibility of occurrence of any of the foregoing. We will not be liable for your business losses, loss of profits, losses of opportunities, data losses, or business interruptions. Our aggregate liability to you for the damages or losses caused to you under these Terms or your access and use of our website is limited to $10.
- We may terminate your access to this website and use thereof at any time. We shall try to give you prior notice, but this may not always be possible.
- If you breach any of these Terms, or if we have reasonable grounds to believe that you are likely to breach any of these Terms, we may suspend or terminate your access to this website without prior notice.
- If you are in breach of these Terms and we do not take any action at first against you, we may still take action against you later for that breach, or we may take action against you if you breach the same term on another occasion, or we may take action against you if you breach a different term. Any inaction or delay on our part to take action against you will not restrict our further rights.
- If any of these Terms is held by a competent court or authority to be unenforceable, illegal, or invalid in some or other way, the unenforceable, illegal, or invalid term will not affect the remainder of these Terms and the remaining Terms will continue in full force and effect.
- These Terms are governed by laws of India without regard to its conflict of laws principle, and you and we agree to bring all legal actions arising out of or relating to these Terms in the courts in Kerala, India, only.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website. If you and we agree for any change in these Terms, then those changes need to be in writing and signed by us and you to be effective, otherwise, changes to these Terms will not take effect.
- Only you and we have the right to enforce any provision under these Terms.
- All provisions of these Terms that, by their nature, should survive expiry or termination will so survive the expiry or termination of these Terms. This includes, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, limitations of liability, and governing laws and jurisdiction.
This document was last updated on Nov 19, 2019