August 13, 2022
Senior Project Manager
- Responsible for resource planning across all projects in the office.
- Adept at applying analytical thinking to complex data while also considering the human aspect of Animation business in order to create decisive, timely, and confident plans of action.
- Influential with studio leadership, executives, department heads and the production management team to execute all plans.
- Work with project leadership to ensure successful shot management is occurring and resources are efficiently utilized and managed through diligent evaluation.
- Ensure that information used for resource planning and staffing decisions is accurate and up-to-date.
- Skilled at providing articulate, actionable and even-handed feedback to the Senior production management team.
- Sharp organizational and time management skills, able to engage in varied projects simultaneously while maintaining meticulous attention to detail and working towards deadlines.
- Collaborate with the Senior Operations Team on efficiency goals, projections, and project plans.
- Responsible for communicating pipeline and procedure roll outs, as needed
- Consistently look for ways to improve and innovate existing workflows and production management tools.
- Ensure new show setups are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Model a “customer service” approach to other departments.
- Maintain a desire to deliver consistently high-quality work, while encouraging those around you to strive for those same standards.
- Act as liaison to other departments and project management team. Maintain a general pulse of what company leadership and other departments need from the production management team.
- Manage conflict resolution and sensitive conversations with diplomacy and discretion
- Participate in interviews and recruiting as needed.
- Foster a positive company culture
Eligibility / Experience
Traits of a successful Manager for the pre-production Department:
- Minimum of 3 years in an Animation/ VFX Production Manager or Producer position, ideally with experience working on Animation/ VFX for episodic television.
- In depth understanding of the Animation process especially the pre-production aspects of the production
- Possess strong leadership capabilities, with the ability to train, mentor and motivate colleagues with varying experience levels to succeed, individually and as a team.
- Strategic problem solver, who is able to find solutions when others are stuck.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude with the ability to adapt quickly under pressure.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft office.
Applicant should be a native of Kerala*
This is a work from office position**
Work Location: Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Send in your resume to [email protected]
Visit us at www.toonz.co