March 24, 2022
- Delivering the project on time to the Customer as per the contract. If any deviation is foreseen, the same must be communicated and agreed with the Customer.
- Deliver the show as per the benchmarked quality.
- Flagging issues and providing feasible solutions to address it.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide a detailed project plan to the Customer and get it signed off.
- Share Weekly and Monthly Project report to both Customer and Management.
- Project Estimation and Scheduling
- Managing Vendors.Regular interaction with Vendors, Clients and Management.
- Sharing Weekly and Monthly reports with Customer and Management.
- Conduct Biweekly status review meetings with the Customer
- Publish Minutes of Meeting post any meeting with Customer or Vendor using the template defined.
- Preparation of Pre-Production checklist and provide sign off.
- Risk identification and mitigation. Obtain a minimum score of Very Good in any Customer Satisfaction Survey conducted.
- Preparing Detailed Project Plan and getting sign off from the Customer.
- All packages submitted to the Vendor or Customer should be validated on the checklist and ensure that all artifacts are in place.
- P&L Responsibilities / Invoice Handling
Open Positions: 2
- Eligibility / Experience
5 to 8 years (Business Operations Experience Preferred)