November 14, 2020
Toonz Media Group is a 360-degree media powerhouse with over two decades of unparalleled experience and one of Asia’s most active animation production studios. Established in 1999, Toonz is a name to reckon in the kid’s entertainment sector. Having worked with many of the leading entertainment studios, channels and networks including Marvel, Nickelodeon, Turner, Disney, Netflix, Dreamworks, Lionsgate, 20th Century Fox, Paramount, Sony, Universal, BBC, Amazon, Google, Hulu, HBO and Exodus Film Group, Toonz has to its credit over 75 animation and live action series, as well as five feature films to date. Toonz is part of the multi-billion-dollar Comcraft Group with its European headquarters in London.
- Manage overall production schedule including interdepartmental workflow, and monitor/oversee department budgets, schedules, and priorities.
- Always oversee day-to-day production progress and have a clear picture of the completion of the projects.
- Maintain a strong relationship with client through team and personal interaction (calls, emails, visits etc.) Ensure High Customer Satisfaction and become the point of escalation for the client for any issue whatsoever
- Be responsible for successful deliveryof all projects on the parameters of Schedule, Budget, Customer Satisfaction
- Suggest solutions as and when required that will allow for needed creative changes to be made.
- Plan and prepare ways for utilising the available manpower in an efficient way.
- Monitor the schedules and deliverables to ensure the efficient completion of production.
- Forecasting delays and shortfalls and taking timely actions to overcome the same.
- Ensure communication among department leaders via daily/weekly production meetings and any other meetings deemed necessary.
- Mentor the production management staffs as well as the department Heads, increasing their leadership skills, production knowledge and collaboration.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by delivering quality output within the deadline.
- Interact regularly with existing or potential clients to determine their needs and to develop plans for improving delivery.
- Ensure high level of Retention and motivation in the team
- Ensure Competency Development & Capability Building initiatives undertaken to ensure development of high quality resources
- Ensure Knowledge management initiatives implemented by team
- Proactively enhance knowledge of Domain area
- Develop Leadership skills.
- Eligibility / Experience
- More Details
PREFERRED SKILLS/ COMPETENCIES
- Must have the ability to prioritize tasks at hand, assisting on all phases of production.
- Sets high stretch standards of performance for self and team. Low tolerance for mediocrity and high sense of responsibility
- Constantly benchmarks best practices.
- Extensive experience in mentorship and guidance of production management staffs.
- Clear understanding of the principles and work flow of Animation production.
- Excellent communication & managerial skills.