October 20, 2020
We are looking for a qualified Digital marketing director to take the lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies to join our awesome marketing team.
Digital marketing strategies are extremely important for our company’s success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
- As a Digital marketing director, you should have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies.
- You will work closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all digital marketing channels. You should also provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong company web presence.
- Ultimately, you should be able to drive all digital marketing efforts to achieve our business objectives.
- Build our digital marketing roadmap by planning and implementing the overall digital marketing strategy
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency
- Measure ROI and KPIs and prepare budget
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction
- Oversee our social media accounts
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
- Liaise with Product, Design and Sales directors to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement by providing ideas to stand out
- Motivate digital marketing team to achieve goals
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
- Eligibility / Experience
- 5-10 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Director
- 8-10 years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- In depth knowledge of different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- 10-12 years of hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Basic knowledge of web design procedures
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Good time-management skills
- MA in Marketing, Digital technologies or similar relevant field