Assistant Project Manageradmin
July 15, 2020
- Project Management
- Strictly track the deliverables.
- Flag issues to the Producer.
- Ensure that the Project tracker is updated regularly.
- Track Invoices.
- Participate in Production huddle meeting in the absence of Producer.
- Raise vendor payment issues with the Producer.
- Drafting Contracts.
- Coordination for Post Production activities.
- Mentoring Line Producers to ensure that their productivity is achieved.
- Regular interaction with Vendors and Producers.
- Planning and Organising daily tasks.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Co-ordination with team
- Time Management
- Eligibility / Experience
2 – 4 Years (Business Operations Experience Preferred)