Animatic Artist – Freelancersadmin
August 18, 2020
- Reading the script and meeting the director to discuss the mood and overall theme of the story.
- Ability to create storytelling images/storyboards that are timed along with sound to create a pre-animated visualization for animation.
- Strong understanding of visual storytelling, like improvising the gags, adding entertainment values through visuals.
- Must hold a strong sense of animation timing, drawing skills , character anatomy, key posing ,attitude, expressions and an eye for shot compositions.
- Visualizing scenes from the camera viewpoint, plotting character positions, angles, and other elements in each scene.
- Ability To choreograph action/gag shots as per the medium(2D/3D) or show style.
- Visualizing scenes as per size relation, staging, framing, composition, perspectives based on the mood of the story .
- Strong understanding of story narrative, pacing, high and low point of story.
- Understanding of editing skill to make the narrative crisper and focused on the subject.
- Eligibility / Experience
Minimum of 3-5 years working as a storyboard/animatic artist on animation projects for Broadcasters.
- More Details
- Strong understanding of drawing characters, Key Poses and basic layout skills.
- A flair in visual-storytelling, shot setting and compositions.
- Understanding of form, shape and design.
- A good sense of timing.
- Editing and exporting audio and video elements.
- Technically sound in software usage.
- Strong understanding of the language (English/Hindi) and ability to act the shots as per the mood of the dialogue.
- Adobe Flash
- Adobe Animate CC
- Storyboard Pro
- Adobe Premiere or any other editing software