April 28, 2023
The Accounting Manager will plan and direct the accounting activities of the department.
- Manages the accounting staff who are responsible for financial reporting, billing, collections, payroll, and budget preparation.
- Recruits and hires accounting and financial staff and conducts performance evaluations.
- Establishes internal controls and guidelines for accounting transactions and budget preparation.
- Oversees preparation of business activity reports, financial forecasts, and annual budgets.
- Finalization of Accounts.
- Well-versed in ROC, GST, TDS, Customs, and Income Tax compliance
- Well-versed in STPI filing.
- Well-Versed in Payroll, ESI, and PF processing.
- Has to be supervised Income tax hearings and notices.
- Oversees the production of periodic financial reports; ensures that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or financial reporting standards.
- Responsible for tax planning throughout the fiscal year; files annual corporate tax return.
- Audits account to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations; coordinates with outside auditors and provides needed information for the annual external audit.
- Presents recommendations to management on short- and long-term financial objectives and policies.
- Provides financial analysis with an emphasis on capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
- Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal government requirements.
- Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned.
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in accounting and tax preparation software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Eligibility / Experience
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration required.
- Eight years or more of related experience is required