Toonz offers an exhilarating working environment focused on creativity, innovation and pure fun. If you are an experienced professional with a strong skill base, check out the current openings at Toonz for a suitable position. If you are passionate and talented, and wish to join us, feel free to contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org
For applying, please send your updated CV's along with a CD/DVD of your portfolio. We shall get back to you if your application meets our eligibility criteria.
Portfolio CD/DVD's shall not be returned. Please don't send original works.
The Portfolio shall be accompanied by a personal statement stating that the works submitted are original.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Establish standards and guidelines for vendors, monitoring vendors to ensure these policies are being followed.
• Define and moderate internal and external workflow processes and methods to better suit the operational model.
• To empanel quality vendor studios through proper due diligence mechanisms.
• Maintain and update the central vendor repository daily.
• Good negotiation skills to lock the contracts at good pricing models.
• Cultivate and maintain good relationships with vendors through proper and constant communication.
• The individual should be able to interact with vendors on a daily basis and manage expectations accordingly.
• Quarterly visit the vendors to inspect their team and project progress.
• Vendor evaluation, risk assessment, and decision-making skills to decide the best fit for any particular project.
• To track, measure, evaluate vendor performance and report to executive management, to take critical business decisions.
• Monitor project progress and intervene in the process if there is a roadblock in the delivery.
• Perform as a functional bridge amongst external vendors as well as internal stakeholders.