Toonz offers an exhilarating working environment focused on creativity, innovation and pure fun. If you are an experienced professional with a strong skill base, check out the current openings at Toonz for a suitable position. If you are passionate and talented, and wish to join us, feel free to contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org
For applying, please send your updated CV's along with a CD/DVD of your portfolio. We shall get back to you if your application meets our eligibility criteria.
Portfolio CD/DVD's shall not be returned. Please don't send original works.
The Portfolio shall be accompanied by a personal statement stating that the works submitted are original.
• Responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining the Toonz CG Pipeline in consultation with the department leads and production.
• Integration of the pipeline with Shotgun.
• Identify bottlenecks in the pipeline, devise and implement solutions so as to rectify the same.
• Develop in-house tools and identify third-party tools that can help speed up the production process and implement the same on the floor.
• Document the pipeline and all in-house tools.
• Fresher/Experienced(1-2 Years) with excellent Python and MEL (Maya Embedded Language) knowledge can apply
• Excellent communication and documentation skills.
• Strong familiarity with the CG production process, both series, and features.
• Familiarity with Shotgun Toolkit, Nuke, and Fusion development would be a plus
Preference will be given to immediate joiners