Toonz offers an exhilarating working environment focused on creativity, innovation and pure fun. If you are an experienced professional with a strong skill base, check out the current openings at Toonz for a suitable position. If you are passionate and talented, and wish to join us, feel free to contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org
For applying, please send your updated CV's along with a CD/DVD of your portfolio. We shall get back to you if your application meets our eligibility criteria.
Portfolio CD/DVD's shall not be returned. Please don't send original works.
The Portfolio shall be accompanied by a personal statement stating that the works submitted are original.
• Assist in all budgeting, planning and merchandising activities, including the yearly budgeting process and the merchandising plans.
• Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
• Develop think-big ideas in relation to brand new customer offering and make recommendations for new metrics, techniques, and strategies to improve performance.
• Analyze data and translate it into actionable insights.
5 + Years
• Expertise in planning, prioritizing, and goal setting including the ability to manage multiple projects, determine project urgency and create detailed action plans.
• Capable of shaping a clear strategic vision with the ability to provide clear and concise directions/feedback to external and internal stakeholders.
• In-depth working knowledge of the global consumer and/or entertainment landscape and a successful record of delivering programs that meet or exceed corporate revenue goals.
• Brand strategy/marketing experiences preferably in supporting a global brand or property.
• Experience / managing a portfolio of intellectual properties and in developing comprehensive merchandising and intellectual property character licensing initiatives.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with strong attention to detail.